Gdansk Vodka Tasting
This insightful tour with our local vodka expert gives you the chance to taste up to 8 different types of Polish vodkas with 2 tasty food pairings at 3-4 local bars. Not only your senses but also mind will be delighted. You will learn about the history of our country’s preferred beverage and, at the end of the tour, our guide can give you tips on how to get the most of the night in our beloved city!
- Visit 3-4 different shot bars with a local guide
- Enjoy 8 types of vodka shots
- Try genuine Polish food tastings
- Learn about the history of vodka
- Enjoy your evening with a local guide
Want to have the ultimate local experience in Gdansk? Join our Vodka Tasting Tour and discover the wonderful world of Polish vodka!
We are going to take you on an evening experience around famous shot bars as these venues (being very popular among locals) bring people together over small glasses of strong alcohol, which inevitably leads to profound conversation. These days Gdansk’s shot bar scene is flourishing, much like it did back in the 70s and 80s during communism.
Our local guide will show you the best shot bars in the city and share insider stories about how life used to be back in the days. Your local friend will introduce to you interesting world of polish vodkas with a chance to try out 8 of the best types from our selection. Along with your beverage you will get to try 2 different food pairings that we Poles fill our stomachs with while enjoying our beloved alcohol.
Don’t forget to add our Vodka Tasting Tour to your list of things to do in the Gdansk!
- Fun and friendly local Vodka Expert
- 8 classic & traditional vodka shots at 3 different shot bars
- Gold Wasser – the famous gold water
- 2 types of Polish food bites great to accompany with vodka
- Brief introduction to the history of vodka
- Deeper understanding of the drinking culture in Poland
- Interesting stories from the communist times
Meet us in the Gdansk Old Town
Everyday (Upon request)